The ROCK Harley-Davidson in Sudbury, Ontario is looking for a Dealership Controller to oversee all aspects of the accounting function.
The perfect candidate:
- Team player with strong organizational skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of all accounting activities including payroll, monthly and quarterly account reconciliations, posting general ledger entries, cash receipts, accounts payable, and accounts receivables.
- Submit government remittances and yearly remittance reporting.Perform detailed financial analysis.
- Prepare month end and year end financial statements and complete closing procedures.
- Run, update and/or create regular and ad hoc reports for internal and external use.
- 4-7 years of progressive financial and accounting experience.
- Minimum of three years current experience performing accounting procedures in complex environment.
- Highly organized and accurate, with excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Solution finder and decision maker; able to thrive in a demanding environment.
- Superior skills with Microsoft software, Excel in particular.
- Retail automotive or recreation vehicle industry experience is an asset.
It’s time to make the most important move of your career. When you join our organization, you will experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.