Are you looking to be part of a fast growing, young and innovative company?!
FFUN Motor Sports Saskatoon, a FFUN Group dealership, is currently looking to hire a full-time Service Advisor to join the team!
A Service Advisor is a customer service specialist who responds quickly and effectively to customer requests. The individual in this position is integral to the Service Department Team and in after-sale customer satisfaction.
What are the job responsibilities of a Service Advisor?
- Acting as a liaison between customers and service technicians.
- Accurately documenting all customer interactions and vehicle conditions.
- Ensuring customers are aware of all services needed for the vehicle.
- Updating and maintaining current systems.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Working in harmony with the Service and Parts departments.
What are the requirements for this position?
- The drive, determination, and motivation to succeed every day.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Service Advisor role.
- Experience with Dealer Vu is considered an asset.
- Experience in the power sports industry is considered an asset.
- Strong communication and interactive skills.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to thrive in stressful and time-sensitive situations.
- A valid Driver’s License and clean Driver’s Abstract is required to be eligible to apply.
Our commitment to you:
- A FFUN and encouraging working environment.
- Competitive wages and endless bonus potential.
- Employee discounts on vehicle service, repairs, and parts.
- Five-day work week.
- Health, Dental, and Insurance Benefits.
If you have a passion for Motor Sports and want to provide the best in customer service, this is the position for you! Here's your chance to join our FFUN Motor Sports family and start living your dream.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers
Applications must be submitted by October 27, 2017.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.