South 20 Dodge Chrysler & RV Centre in Humboldt, Saskatchewan, a FFUN Group dealership is looking to add a full-time Automotive Service Technician to the team! Humboldt is an explorer's paradise with many opportunities for year-round outdoor activities including sledding, quading, fishing, hunting, and hiking. City amentities are also readily available with the city of Saskatoon less than an hour away.
What are the job responsibilities of an Automotive Service Technician?
- Diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
- Assisting with repair estimates.
- Recommending maintenance.
- Prepping, disassembling/reassembling.
- Transmission, electrical, suspension and steering experience.
- Flat rate pay plans; you control your pay – work efficiently and have the potential to earn big!
- We fix things right the first time, encouraging long-time customer loyalty.
Qualifications & Skill Set:
- The drive, determination and motivation to succeed every day.
- Journeyperson status or equivalent years of experience (will consider 4th year apprentices).
- The succesfull candidate will need to provide their own tools.
- Commitment to quality and excellence.
- A dedication to customer service.
- Reliability and punctuality.
- An enthusiastic, positive and FFUN attitude.
- A valid Driver’s License and Clean Driver’s abstract is required to be eligible to apply.
Our commitment to you:
- Endless opportunity for career growth.
- FFUN and encouraging working environment.
- Employee discounts on vehicle service, repairs, and parts.
- Five-day work week (includes Saturday)
- Health, Dental, and Insurance Benefits.
- The busy shop provides endless opportunities to work as many hours as your willing to put in.
A $500 signing bonus will be offered to the selected candidate for this role.
If you have the drive, we have the opportunity! Apply to work with the FFUN Team today!
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers.
All applications must be submitted by December 26, 2017.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.