Do you want to spend your days managing a highly motivated sales team at a growing dealership? The earning potential is astounding, and so is our team! If you are at the top of your sales game, then FFUN Trailers and Marine – Saskatoon has a rare opportunity to lead our sales department as a General Sales Manager.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action & capture plans to penetrate new & existing markets across the prairies.
- Develop plan to market FFUN Trailer and Marine products.
- Lead team of sales representatives in all sales & marketing aspects to drive strategic growth.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to drive additional sales through parts and service.
- Ensures customer complaints regarding sales and services are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Marketing strategy and tactics development, product demonstration to internal and external stakeholders, sales techniques, and use of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Work with finance team to control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Analyze new product offerings (large trucks, equipment, other marine products) and drive strategy to create profitable new market segment.
Requirements for the role:
- 3-5 years of management experience.
- Proven leadership and sales ability.
- Excellent oral, written, communication and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of corporate systems, policies, and processes.
- Solid understanding of financial and operational reporting.
- Knowledge of marketing strategies and programs.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, as well as on-line inventory and sales management systems.
- Experience in Trailer or Marine would be an asset.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record required.
What we offer:
- Achievement Bonus Program.
- Healthy working environment.
- In-house training, coaching and professional development.
- Membership in a progressive, dynamic, values-based organization.
- Career development opportunities.
- Full time hours (includes Saturday).
We are one of Saskatchewan’s largest trailer and marine dealers and we are expanding with a brand new facility on the horizon! As our new general sales manager, you will oversee and engage in all aspects of the sales process. You will also train and mentor sales staff to keep skills sharp and sales flowing. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with drive, vision and experience. From our cooperative team - based approach, to our more than 50 internal advancements each year, it’s easy to see the FFUN Group difference. When you join our organization, you’ll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Please submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers
Deadline to apply Friday, October 27, 2017
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.