Are you looking to be part of a fast growing, young and innovative company?!
DriveNation in Regina, Saskatchewan, a FFUN Group Dealership, is now accepting applications for a full-time Sales Representative:
The job duties of a Sales Representative are to:
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses, providing a memorable customer buying experience every time.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Create and manage sales leads through client interactions in person, over the telephone, and via email.
Requirements for the role:
- The drive, determination and motivation to succeed every day.
- An outgoing and friendly personality, especially while handling objections and negotiating pricing.
- Positive, enthusiastic, and passionate about the automotive industry.
- Ability to approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Excellent oral, written, communication and problem solving skills
- Previous dealership experience is a plus but not mandatory.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record required.
Our commitment to you:
- Endless opportunity for career growth.
- FFUN and encouraging working environment.
- Competitive wages and endless bonus potential.
- Employee discounts on vehicle service, repairs, and parts.
- Five-day work week (includes Saturday)
- Health, Dental, and Insurance Benefits
DriveNation is a leading retailer of high quality pre-owned vehicles with all segment financing and an exceptional customer experience. We provide solutions for all vehicle needs, including sales, financing and maintenance. Our goal is to turn happy customers into loyal brand ambassadors.
If you have the drive, we have the opportunity! Apply to work with the DriveNation Team today!
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers
All applications must be submitted by November 28, 2017.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.