The ROCK Harley-Davidson is currently looking for a Service Manager to ensure the smooth operations and financial performance of the Dealership Service Department. The Service Manager is a customer service specialist, serving internal and external customers (retail and wholesale) with a drive to achieve results. If you have a love of Harley’s and experience in a service shop, this may be the opportunity for you!
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
Engaging and motivating the team to achieve goals, performance metrics, operating guidelines, processes, policies, and standards.
Provide prompt, dependable, high quality vehicle service to (internal and external) customers.
Establish departmental work schedule, balancing the work loads of all service personnel and technicians.
Review work-in-progress to ensure quality and timeliness.
Manage stressful situations and communicate effectively.
Develop monthly and annual objectives for the department in collaboration with General Manager.
Maintain budgeted revenue and expense objectives for service department.
What are the minimum requirements for this job?
- Service management experience.
- Experience as a professional mechanic considered an asset
- Enthusiastic and eager to consistently set and achieve growth oriented targets and goals.
- Proven leadership ability to attract, develop, and retain great talent and build a team environment.
- Organization and follow-up skills.
- Experience and desire to effectively work with and leverage technology.
- Valid driver’s license; must have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
- Work references required.
Please indicate if you are willing to relocate to Sudbury, ON for this position!
Don’t wait any longer, start living your dream with us today!
Deadline to Apply: January 11, 2018.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.