Come work for a FFUN, fast growing, and innovative company!!
FFUN Group is currently looking to hire an energetic and friendly Receptionist to join our Saskatoon dealerships.
What are the job responsibilities of a Receptionist?
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the dealership.
- Day to day business of the reception desk.
- Communication with customers both on the phone and in person.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments.
- Customer service, data entry, invoices, daily bank deposits, tracking and reporting function.
- Maintain the office supply inventory.
Qualifications & Skill Set:
- Minimum of 1 year prior reception/administration expereince.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills.
- Positive, professional and upbeat attitude at all times.
- Team player.
- Friendly and Outgoing.
- Excellent Telephone Skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and deal with time sensitive deadlines and priorities.
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Handles Pressure well.
- A valid Driver’s License.
Our Commitment to you:
- FFUN and encouraging working environment
- Health, Dental and Insurance Benefits
- Employee discounts on vehicle service, repairs and parts
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume online to www.ffun.com/careers
All applications must be submitted by December 4, 2017.
Don’t see something for you, but know someone else who might be interested? Share this posting with people you know!
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.