FFUN Collision Centre, Saskatchewan's busiest and fastest growing body shop, is looking for a Shop Foreman to join the team!
- Conduct and supervise diagnostics, inspections, and SGI estimating for customers.
- Assist Body Technicians with service and/or repairs when help is needed.
- Supervise and direct work flow through the shop to ensure maximum efficiency and shop capacity, reduce waste (time and talent) and eliminate bottlenecks.
- Monitor, evaluate, and provide coaching to improve Body Technician performance.
- Maintain responsibility for quality workmanship, inspect/verify repairs, manage all SGI callbacks, customer satisfaction, test drives, vehicle appearance, etc.
- The drive, determination and motivation to succeed every day.
- Has excellent communication skills.
- Is enthusiastic and reliable.
- Is task oriented and accurate.
- Can perform excellent customer service.
- Has an eye for detail.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record required.
Our Commitment to you:
- Endless opportunity for career growth.
- FFUN and encouraging working environment.
- Competitive wages and endless bonus potential.
- Employee discounts on vehicle service, repairs, and parts.
- Five-day work week
- Health, Dental, and Insurance Benefits
FFUN Collision has been providing quality collision and automotive repair services to Saskatoon and the surrounding area for more than 45 years. Our automotive collision repair centre is SGI accredited to handle insurance claims and has qualified technicians on staff who can perform SGI Inspections.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers.
Applications must be submitted by November 21, 2017.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.