At Saskatoon North Hyundai, a FFUN Group dealership, we are currently looking to hire goal oriented individuals who are driven to succeed in a full-time position as an Internet Sales Specialist with the sales team! The Internet Sales Specialist is a “tech-savvy” seasoned automotive sales professional with a desire for continuous learning and innovation while meeting challenges and goals.
Internet Sales Specialist duties and responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities for growth and execute strategies that take advantage of them.
- Phone and email Internet leads to book appointments and follow-up with the CRM's business rules.
- Work with clients on a daily basis following the Sales Process and Internet Process.
- Build and lead a talented and experienced staff, alert colleagues of emerging technologies or applications and the provide opportunities to integrate them into our operations.
- Organize all leads received in a centralized location and work with an online client relation manager (CRM) to follow-up, track, and close Internet leads.
- Report daily sales activities and updates to the Internet Sales Leader using various project management tools as a method of correspondence.
- Ensure online inventory is relevant and provides enough information for the online consumer (pictures, descriptions, payments, APR, etc.) while working closely with the Pre-Owned Sales Manager and other Performance Managers to gain insight and feedback for future improvement.
- Develop various methods of qualifying online prospects and working towards benchmark goals on a monthly basis provided by the Internet Sales Director and General Manager.
- Identify and execute strategic partnerships to acquire compelling content, features, and online tools that support the website strategy.
- Maintain or exceed an average front end and back end profit for the Internet Sales Department outlined by the Internet Sales Director/General Sales Manager.
Qualifications for the position:
- A valid class 5 Saskatchewan Driver’s License upon employment.
- Previous automotive sales experience.
- Online Sales experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
Our commitment to you:
- Endless opportunity for career growth.
- FFUN and encouraging working environment.
- Competitive wages and endless bonus potential.
- Employee discounts on vehicle service, repairs, and parts.
- Five-day work week (includes Saturday).
- Health, Dental, and Insurance Benefits.
We are FFUN Group – Canada’s fastest growing motor and recreational group retailer with business units in Ontario, Saskatchewan, and Alberta. We bring FFUN to life. At FFUN we recognize that life is short and that it goes by in the blink of an eye. We can help people make the most of their lives by having fun, at any age. We offer great career opportunities, excellent pay programs, terrific benefits, corporate support, training and an amazing culture defined by our core values: Driven to Grow, Team Player, FFUN Attitude and Down to Earth.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers
All applications must be submitted by December 20, 2017.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.