FFUN Trailers and Marine – Saskatoon has a rare opportunity to lead our parts and service departments as a Parts and Service Manager.
- Oversee the daily operations of the Parts and Service departments.
- Ensure that Parts and Service operate harmoniously and profitably.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all staff, factory representatives, suppliers and associates.
- Ensure that Parts and Service staff have the proper tools and resources to be successful.
- Track and report the performance of the Parts and Service departments.
- Ensure that Parts and Service operations are in compliance with factory standards and requirements.
- Oversee and facilitate training and professional development for departmental staff.
- Communicate, interpret and apply corporate and dealership policies and procedures.
Requirements for the role:
- 3-5 years of management experience.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Excellent oral, written, communication and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of corporate systems, policies, and processes.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in Trailer or Marine would be an asset.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record required.
What we offer:
- Achievement Bonus Program.
- Healthy working environment.
- In-house training, coaching and professional development.
- Membership in a progressive, dynamic, values-based organization.
- Career development opportunities.
- Full time hours (includes Saturday).
We are one of Saskatchewan’s largest trailer and marine dealers and we are expanding with a brand new facility on the horizon! This is an excellent opportunity for someone with drive, vision and experience. From our cooperative team - based approach, to our more than 50 internal advancements each year, it’s easy to see the FFUN Group difference. When you join our organization, you’ll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Please submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers
Deadline to apply December 19, 2017
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.