Are you looking to be part of a fast growing, young and innovative company?!
Saskatoon North Hyundai a FFUN Group Dealership, is now accepting applications for full-time Sales Representatives:
The job duties of a Sales Representative are to:
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses, providing a memorable customer buying experience every time.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Create and manage sales leads through client interactions in person, over the telephone, and via email.
Requirements for the role:
- The drive, determination and motivation to succeed every day.
- An outgoing and friendly personality, especially while handling objections and negotiating pricing.
- Positive, enthusiastic, and passionate about the automotive industry.
- Ability to approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Excellent oral, written, communication and problem solving skills
- Previous dealership experience is a plus but not mandatory.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record required.
Our commitment to you:
- Endless opportunity for career growth.
- FFUN and encouraging working environment.
- Competitive wages and endless bonus potential.
- Employee discounts on vehicle service, repairs, and parts.
- Five-day work week (includes Saturday)
- Health, Dental, and Insurance Benefits
We are FFUN Group – Canada’s fastest growing motor and recreational group retailer with business units in Ontario, Saskatchewan, and Alberta. We bring FFUN to life. At FFUN we recognize that life is short and that it goes by in the blink of an eye. We can help people make the most of their lives by having fun, at any age. We offer great career opportunities, excellent pay programs, terrific benefits, corporate support, training and an amazing culture defined by our core values: Driven to Grow, Team Player, FFUN Attitude and Down to Earth.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online towww.ffun.com/careers
All applications must be submitted by January 29, 2018.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.