FFUN Group is adding a Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to our team. We are a growing motor and recreational group retailer based out of Saskatoon, SK with business units in Ontario, Saskatchewan and Alberta.
- Are you looking for a career with opportunities for advancement?
- Do you have strong attention to detail?
- Do you love working in a fast paced and fun environment? If you answered yes to any of the above, then read below to find out what it is like to be an HR Coordinator with one of Canada’s leading privately owned businesses.
Position Overview: The HR Coordinator is an HR Generalist providing support and guidance to employees and managers across multiple business units in the day to day application of HR operations, internal HR policies, and provincial and federal employment legislation.
- Manage and maintain programs, human resources information and related records systems
- Prepare contracts, employment status changes and other employee correspondence
- Support the recruitment process by posting jobs, sourcing candidates, conducting interviews, reference checks and new employee orientation
- Administer group benefits such as group health, dental and disability plans
- Assist and advise managers and employees on the interpretation of company policies, compensation and benefit programs
- Monitor and ensure company compliance with changing employment laws and company policies
Successful candidate will possess the following:
- Strong proficiency in Word, Excel and Internet, as well as intermediate Excel skills; experience with HRIS preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adept at managing multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced, team-oriented environment while ensuring accuracy, confidentiality and effective time management
- Service oriented with a positive approach to social interaction, high energy, initiative and an engaging attitude
Apply today to join our team!
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.