FFUN Group, Canada’s fastest growing motor and recreational group retailer is poised for continued growth and needs top talent to join the team. Are you an established Controller with a keen interest in the automotive industry looking for a change? FFUN Group is looking to add a qualified, motivated and knowledgeable Automotive Division Controller.
The ideal candidate would:
- Be able to multi-task; be highly organized and able to manage projects in a dynamic, entrepreneurial and growth-focused organization.
- Be detail oriented and committed to improvement.
- Be enthusiastic, creative, and diplomatic.
- Be responsive, resilient, and change-ready.
- Establish a harmonious working relationship with all contact personnel within the group.
- Demonstrate comprehensive skills and financial knowledge of the automotive industry.
- Have excellent team building skills and form close working relationships with all team members, the manufacturers and internal and external customers.
- Responsible for the accuracy and reconciliation of the monthly/yearly accounting data.
- Preparation of all internal and external financial statements, providing analysis to highlight areas of concern or opportunity.
- Provide financial support, analysis and interpretation of internal reports to management teams.
- Ensure compliance with all government finance and manufacturer regulations.
- Oversee the timely processing of accounts payable and receivable.
- Maintenance and oversight of all accounts on a monthly basis.
- Manage processes and safeguard assets to ensure internal controls.
- Create and present action plans to improve financial operations.
- Broad range of accounting, supervisory and administrative procedures.
- Supervise, and provide guidance, direction and feedback to all accounting personnel at headquarters and business units.
- Technical management of Dealer Management Systems.
- Ad hoc projects including assistance with acquisitions, including providing required reporting to outside stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5 years or more of senior Automotive Dealership Industry experience is considered an asset.
- CPA, CGA, CMA accounting designation considered an asset but experience will be weighed heavily for this position.
- Experience with Reynolds and Reynolds or Great Plains systems considered an asset.
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite with a focus in excel.
About our Company
We are FFUN Group – Canada’s fastest growing motor and recreational group retailer with business units in Ontario, Saskatchewan and Alberta. We have over 20 stores representing many different brands. With our huge selection of awesome products served by amazing people, we are an important part of our customer’s lives. From the excitement of their first ride on a quad or ski-doo, to the thrill of their first new car or motorcycle. At FFUN we can positively impact every stage of a customer’s life. That's why we do what we do, it's why we're here.
Apply today! Visit www.ffun.com/careers.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.