Redline Harley-Davidson Saskatoon, a FFUN Group dealership is looking for an experienced Motorcycle Mechanic to join their team.
What are the Major Job Duties?
- Diagnose, repair, adjust and overhaul motorcycles
- Install wide variety of accessories
- Participate in all training programs in order to maintain proficiency with duties and responsibilities
- Perform oil changes and full services
- Replace tires
The perfect Candidate:
- Excellent in customer service
- Has a high quality of workmanship
- Detail orientated
- Four or more years as a professional motorcycle mechanic
- Must have their own tools
- Experience with Harley-Davidson service is an asset
- Can do servicing, repair, performance tuning, accessory installations, diagnostics, estimates etc.
- Certified Manufacturer training (Master Technician Status Preferred)
- Must have valid motorcycle license upon employment
If you a Harley-Davidson person and would like to be a part of this amazing team of professinals, here's your chance to join our Redline Harley-Davidson team and start living your dream.
To apply please visit www.ffun.com/careers!
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.