Country Ford in Wilkie, SK, a FFUN Group dealership, is a new and used Ford dealership with deep roots in Wilkie, Saskatchewan. We are now looking to hire an Online Merchandiser to join our team.
What are the job responsibilities of an Online Merchandiser?
- Ensure all products get successfully uploaded to the website in a timely fashion. Create and update promotional content online and using social media.
- Phone and email Internet leads to book appointments and follow-ups.
- Organize all leads received in a centralized location and follow-up, and track internet leads.
- Ensure online inventory is relevant and provides enough information for the online consumer (pictures, descriptions, payments, APR, etc.)
- Develop various methods of qualifying online prospects and working towards benchmark goals on a monthly basis.
Qualifications and Skill Set:
- The drive, determination and motivation to succeed every day.
- Knowledge of internet and social media.
- Previous sales experience in the Automotive Industry is preferred.
Our commitment to you:
- Comprehensive training.
- Endless opportunity for career growth.
- FFUN and encouraging working environment.
- Competitive wages and endless bonus potential.
- Employee discounts on vehicle service, repairs, and parts.
- Five-day work week (includes Saturday)
- Health, Dental, and Insurance Benefits
If you have the drive, we have the opportunity! Apply to work with the FFUN Team today!
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.