Volkswagen Centre of Saskatoon, a FFUN Group dealership, is currently looking to hire a full-time Service Advisor to join the team!
A Service Advisor is a customer service specialist who responds quickly and effectively to customer requests. The individual in this position is integral to the Service Department Team and in after-sale customer satisfaction.
What are the job responsibilities of a Service Advisor?
- Acting as a liaison between customers and service technicians.
- Professionally handling all customer and supplier interactions.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Accurately documenting all processes and vehicle conditions.
- Ensuring customers are aware of all services needed for the vehicle.
- Working in harmony with the Service and Parts departments.
What are the requirements for this position?
- The drive, determination, and motivation to succeed every day.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Service Advisor role is preferred.
- Experience in the automotive industry is considered an asset.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to thrive in stressful and time-sensitive situations.
- A valid Driver’s License and clean Driver’s Abstract is required to be eligible to apply.
Our commitment to you:
- A FFUN and encouraging working environment.
- Competitive wages and endless bonus potential.
- Employee discounts on vehicle service, repairs, and parts.
- Five-day work week.
- Health, Dental, and Insurance Benefits.
If you have a passion for vehicles and want to provide the best customer service, this is the position for you! Here's your chance to join our FFUN Group family and start living your dream.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.