FFUN Motor Sports Saskatoon, a FFUN Group dealership offers the largest selection of power sports products in Saskatchewan and have provided continuous service to our customers for over 30 years. Our growing business is now accepting applications for a full-time Parts Advisor.
What are the job responsibilities of a Parts Advisor?
- Assist Technicians and Service Advisors in selecting and obtaining required parts in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner
- Provide exceptional customer service to all suppliers, customers, service technicians, and other Dealership personnel.
- Coordinate ordering, delivery, and installation of desired parts and accessories between the Parts, Service, and Sales Department to meet customer expectations.
- Manage perpetual inventory as per weekly schedule.
- Inform Technicians and Advisors of the price and availability of parts.
- Maintain orderly records of all repair orders, invoices, insurance estimates, and special order parts.
- Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
What are the requirements for this position?
- The drive, determination, and motivation to succeed every day.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and deal with time sensitive deadlines and priorities.
- Strong communication and interactive skills to provide excellent customer satisfaction.
- Strong organization skills.
- Computer literacy and exceptional telephone etiquette.
- Parts Technician Certificate is considered an asset.
- Experience in the power sports industry is considered an asset.
- A valid Driver’s License and Clean Driver’s abstract is required to be eligible to apply.
Our commitment to you:
- A FFUN and encouraging working environment.
- Competitive wages and endless bonus potential.
- Employee discounts on vehicle service, repairs, and parts.
- Five-day work week (may include Saturdays).
- Health, Dental, and Insurance Benefits.
If you have a passion for Motor Sports and want to provide the best in customer service, this is the position for you! Here's your chance to join our FFUN Motor Sports family and start living your dream.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.