Are you looking to be part of a fast growing, young and innovative company?!
FFUN Trailers and Marine is currently looking to hire a full-time Dealership Accountant to join our team!
- Processing accounts payable and invoices.
- Inventory counts and reconciliations.
- Account reconciliations and internal auditing.
- Technical management of the Dealer Management System.
- Responding to dealer inquiries and concerns.
- Preparing and analyzing business financial reports and statements.
- Conducting general accounting activities including posting general ledger entries, account reconciliations, and month end activities.
What are the minimum requirements for this job?
- College Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; a team player.
- Must be proactive, energetic, and have the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Must be well organized, assertive, diplomatic, and detail oriented with accuracy in all functions of the role.
- Experience with accounting software; Reynolds and Reynolds and Great Plains experience is an asset.
Our commitment to you:
- Endless opportunity for career growth.
- FFUN and encouraging working environment.
- Employee discounts on vehicle service, repairs, and parts.
- Health, Dental, and Insurance Benefits
We are FFUN Group – Canada’s fastest growing motor and recreational group retailer with business units in Ontario, Saskatchewan, and Alberta. We bring FFUN to life. At FFUN we recognize that life is short and that it goes by in the blink of an eye. We can help people make the most of their lives by having fun, at any age. We offer great career opportunities, excellent pay programs, terrific benefits, corporate support, training and an amazing culture defined by our core values: Driven to Grow, Team Player, FFUN Attitude and Down to Earth.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.