Kia of Prince Albert, a FFUN Group dealership, is currently looking to hire a full-time Parts and Service Advisor to join the team!
A Parts and Service Advisor is a customer service specialist who responds quickly and effectively to customer requests. The individual in this position is integral to the dealership team and in after-sale customer satisfaction.
What are the job responsibilities of a Parts and Service Advisor?
- Acting as a liaison between customers and service technicians.
- Professionally handling all customer and supplier interactions.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Accurately documenting all processes and vehicle conditions.
- Ensuring customers are aware of all services needed for the vehicle.
- Assist in selecting and obtaining required parts in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all suppliers, customers, service technicians, and other dealership personnel.
- Coordinate ordering, delivery, and installation of desired parts and accessories between the Parts, Service, and Sales Departments to meet customer expectations.
- Manage perpetual inventory as per weekly schedule.
What are the requirements for this position?
- The drive, determination, and motivation to succeed every day.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Parts and/or Service Advisor role.
- Experience in the automotive industry is considered an asset.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to thrive in stressful and time-sensitive situations.
- A valid Driver’s License and clean Driver’s Abstract is required to be eligible to apply.
Our commitment to you:
- A FFUN and encouraging working environment.
- Competitive wages and endless bonus potential.
- Employee discounts on vehicle service, repairs, and parts.
- Health, Dental, and Insurance Benefits.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.