CreditMaxx Auto Financing & Leasing; is seeking a full-time Collector who will demonstrate a keen interest in collections. Will be responsible for an assigned group of clients and maintaining a healthy relationship. For this reason, the candidate must possess exceptional communication, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
The perfect Collector is;
- Strong willed
- Driven to grow
- Team player
The Collector will demonstrate the following traits:
- Experience in collections is an asset. (Will train the right candidate)
- Verify transactions, comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Record all data accurately within a respectable time.
- Promote and support a team model of doing business.
- Conduct business ethically and with integrity.
- Strive for continuous improvement.
- Learn the tools, systems and resources provided.
- Present yourself professionally at all times.
- Managing customer inquiries.
- Following up with customers.
- Respectable phone etiquette.
- Key interest in portfolio management.
- Maintain a list of customer portfolios.
- Handles inquiries with efficiency.
- Takes payments and document appropriately.
- Must have a good command of spoken and written English.
- Work related references must be provided.
What’s in it for you?
- Monthly salary!
- In-house training, coaching and professional development
- Five-day work week (includes Saturday)
- Full range of health benefits including medical and dental
If you have the drive to bring FFUN to life, we have the opportunity! Apply today by
Please indicate if you are willing to relocate to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan for this position!
Don’t wait any longer; start living your dream with us today!