FFUN Motor Sports Saskatoon – part of the FFUN Group needs a customer focused, driven Sales Associate. If you love the motor sports world and can share that passion with our customers, providing them with a positive buying experience while driving sales, then we have the job for you.
The job duties of a Sales Associate are to:
- Assist customers in selecting a product by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses, providing a memorable customer buying experience every time.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used products.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Create and manage sales leads through client interactions in person, over the telephone, and via email.
Requirements for the role:
- The drive, determination and motivation to succeed every day.
- An outgoing and friendly personality, especially while handling objections and negotiating pricing.
- Positive, enthusiastic, and passionate about the automotive industry.
- Ability to approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Excellent oral, written, communication and problem solving skills
- Experience and enthusiasm for the motorbike sport and products.
- Motor Sports experience is an asset but not mandatory.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record required.
Our commitment to you:
- Endless opportunity for career growth.
- FFUN and encouraging working environment.
- Competitive wages and endless bonus potential.
- Employee discounts on vehicle service, repairs, and parts.
- Five-day work week (includes Saturday)
- Health, Dental, and Insurance Benefits
At FFUN Group we recognize that life is short and that it goes by in the blink of an eye. We can help people make the most of their lives by having fun, at any age. We offer great career opportunities, excellent pay programs, terrific benefits, corporate support, training and an amazing culture defined by our core values: Driven to Grow, Team Player, FFUN Attitude and Down to Earth. Apply today!
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.