FFUN Motor Sports Saskatoon, a FFUN Group dealership, is currently looking to hire a full-time Internet Sales Specialist! The Internet Sales Specialist is a “tech-savvy” seasoned automotive sales professional with a desire for continuous learning and innovation while meeting challenges and goals. If you love the motor sports world and can share that passion with our customers, providing them with a positive buying experience while driving sales, then we have the job for you.
Internet Sales Specialist duties and responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities for growth and execute strategies that take advantage of them.
- Phone and email Internet leads to book appointments and follow-up with the CRM's business rules.
- Work with clients on a daily basis following the Sales Process and Internet Process.
- Organize all leads received in a centralized location and work with an online client relation manager (CRM) to follow-up, track, and close Internet leads.
- Report daily sales activities and updates to the Internet Sales Leader using various project management tools as a method of correspondence.
- Ensure online inventory is relevant and provides enough information for the online consumer (pictures, descriptions, payments, APR, etc.) while working closely with the Sales Manager and other Managers to gain insight and feedback for future improvement.
- Develop various methods of qualifying online prospects and working towards benchmark goals on a monthly basis provided by the General Manager.
- Identify and execute strategic partnerships to acquire compelling content, features, and online tools that support the website strategy.
- Maintain or exceed an average front end and back end profit for the Internet Sales Department outlined by the General Manager.
Qualifications for the position:
- A valid class 5 Saskatchewan Driver’s License upon employment.
- Previous automotive sales experience.
- Online Sales experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
Our commitment to you:
- Endless opportunity for career growth.
- FFUN and encouraging working environment.
- Competitive wages and endless bonus potential.
- Employee discounts on vehicle service, repairs, and parts.
- Five-day work week (includes Saturday).
- Health, Dental, and Insurance Benefits.
The FFUN Group is an automotive and recreational retailer with nearly 30 locations throughout Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario. One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, we’re fueled by amazing people, and represent some of your favourite brands of automotive and recreational vehicles. However, it’s our corporate culture that really sets us apart. It’s more than just celebration lunches and beanbag chairs, it’s defined by our core values: Driven to Grow, Team Player, FFUN Attitude and Down to Earth.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.