If you’re looking for a change, more rewarding, more interesting work or maybe just a steady paycheck, we have your answer. The FFUN Group is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to hop aboard one of the fastest growing businesses in Canada. We want someone with a creative eye, who wants to work with high volume dealerships. Fast-paced is the name of the game in our industry, but if you’re good at what you do, we’ll re-pay the favour with a career and no two days ever alike.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Campaign creation, management, analysis and reporting for Google AdWords, Facebook and other sources
- Creating, categorizing and refining keywords to implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management
- Developing an action plan for the tracking and enhancement of leads across multiple ad platforms into our CRM
- Generating new ideas to improve website user experience and conversion
- Management of social media accounts and content creation for assigned business units
- Researching and analyzing competitors and their marketing initiatives
- Working with third-party vendors to identify and troubleshoot technical problems in a timely matter
- Managing multiple spends to budget and delivering recommendations to enhance ROI
- A strong understanding of technology-driven changes and trends affecting the media and advertising industries, including deep knowledge of the digital media-buying ecosystem
What Makes You the Perfect Fit:
- An amazing attitude, organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and interest in motor vehicles
- Experience using Facebook Audience Insights
- Experience managing Google Adwords Campaigns
- Digital marketing experience
- Experience utilizing Google Analytics
- Demonstrated ability with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Business or equivalent is an asset, but not required
- Previous experience running/analyzing campaigns with a six or seven figure budget and working in the digital automotive space is also an asset
This is a full-time salary position, and earnings will be based on education and experience.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.