Visiting a car dealership is daunting for some, but not for you. Big windows and suits aren’t intimidating when you’re the true sales professional. It’s all about making those connections, building rapport and most importantly, making more, together. We’re looking for a Dealer Relationship Manager to motivate new and existing auto dealers to use Creditmaxx for their retail auto financing. Someone energetic and dedicated to putting in that facetime so that when the deal’s on the table, you’re their first and last call. If you’re that friendly face, and determined follow-up, we want to hear from you.
- Interface directly with all dealer personnel, including Finance & Insurance Managers, Sales/General Management, and Administration.
- Increase and maintain required market share levels.
- Attain sales volume plans at acceptable levels.
- Enroll dealers as required in the Creditmaxx indirect finance program.
- Train Finance & Insurance Managers on contract completion.
- As required, act as a liaison between dealers and the Creditmaxx Underwriting team where credit decisions are made.
- Monitor ongoing dealer performance such as efficiency ratios, delinquency, losses, profitability, etc..
- Actively support other Creditmaxx lines of business in the assigned market.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis on territory performance as requested by the VP of Creditmaxx.
Requirements of the role:
- Extensive knowledge of the indirect automotive finance industry.
- Experience as consumer creditor or F&I manager.
- Comprehensive knowledge of indirect finance products.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain client relationships
- Frequent travel within the aligned market/territory.
- Professional selling and presentation skills.
- College degree preferred, but not mandatory.
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation and a demo vehicle.
- Full range of group benefits, including medical and dental.
- A leadership team that is focused on your growth and training.
- A Saskatchewan company, locally owned and operated, invested in your success.
- Being a part of a growing company, and the opportunities it creates.
We are FFUN Group – Canada’s fastest growing motor and recreational group retailer with business units in Ontario, Saskatchewan, B.C., and Alberta. We bring FFUN to life. At FFUN we recognize that life is short and that it goes by in the blink of an eye. We can help people make the most of their lives by having fun, at any age.
If you have the drive, we have the opportunity! Apply to work with the FFUN Team today! To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.