Out on the water, the wind whipping through your hair. Revving the engine, getting your machine ready for the road trip. Do you want to help people live their dreams? Live yours while you’re at it. FFUN Trailers and Marine – Saskatoon is seeking someone at the top of their sales game to lead our sales department as the General Sales Manager. Discover a wealth of benefits (including astounding earning potential!) for your future, family and happiness. At FFUN, it’s more than a good job, it’s a good career. Apply today and set sail on your success.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action & capture plans to penetrate new & existing markets across the prairies.
- Work alongside the GM and the Marketing Team to develop plan to build excitement of the FFUN Trailer and Marine products in the province.
- Lead team of sales representatives in all sales & marketing aspects to drive strategic growth.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to drive additional sales through parts and service.
- Ensures customer complaints regarding sales and services are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Marketing strategy and tactics development, product demonstration to internal and external stakeholders, sales techniques, and use of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Represent company at product and trade shows to promote products.
- Work with finance team to control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
Requirements for the role:
- 3-5 years of management experience.
- Proven leadership and sales ability.
- Excellent oral, written, communication and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of corporate systems, policies, and processes.
- Solid understanding of financial and operational reporting.
- Knowledge of marketing strategies and programs.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, as well as on-line inventory and sales management systems.
- Experience in Trailer or Marine would be an asset.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record required.
What we offer:
- Achievement Bonus Program.
- Healthy working environment.
- In-house training, coaching and professional development.
- Membership in a progressive, dynamic, values-based organization.
- Career development opportunities.
- Full time hours (includes Saturday).
As our new general sales manager, you will oversee and engage in all aspects of the sales process. You will also train and mentor sales staff to keep skills sharp and sales flowing. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with drive, vision and experience. From our cooperative team - based approach, to our more than 50 internal advancements each year, it’s easy to see the FFUN Group difference. When you join our organization, you’ll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Please submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.