Village Auto Sales is looking to hire a seasoned professional that is well versed in the Sub Prime Market, and has a verifiable track record of documented success to join the team as a SubPrime Business Manager.
What are the job responsibilities of a SubPrime Business Manager?
- Manage all sales activities generated from our different lead sources
- Generate a majority of our business from various SubPrime lead sources.
- Create and maintain excellent relationships with our customers
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with all respective lenders, product and service suppliers and the manufacturer.
- Conduct business in a variety of traditional and non-traditional methods, such as email, telephone, in-person appointments, and others
- Work closely with the Sales staff and Sales Managers to help close deals by arranging for and/or receiving payments.
- Produce revenues for the dealership through the selling of finance and insurance programs, extended warranties and enhancement products/services to all new and pre-owned vehicle customers
- Gather data; provide reports, analysis and recommendations as per FFUN Group’s practices.
- Engaging and motivating the team to achieve key FFUN goals, performance metrics, operating guidelines, processes, policies, and standards.
- Provide prompt, dependable, high quality service to (internal & external) customers.
Qualifications & Skill Set:
- Previous financial experience
- Solid working knowledge of SubPrime Banks & Finance Companies
- Previous sales experience in the Automotive Industry is preferred
- The drive, determination and motivation to succeed every day
- Must be highly organized, accurate, efficient, enthusiastic, friendly, approachable, service oriented, assertive and results-focused
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Assertive and upbeat, ambitious and enthusiastic
- Excellent networking and customer service skills
- A valid Driver’s License and Clean Driver’s abstract is required
If you have the drive, we have the opportunity! Apply to work with the team at Village Auto Sales today!
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.