FFUN Trailers & Marine – Saskatoon, a division of FFUN Recreation has so much to offer employees as well as customers. We would like to open up the opportunity for an experienced full-time “Sales Associate” to join our team.
The job duties of a Sales Associate are to:
- Assist customers in selecting a product, providing a memorable customer buying experience every time.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentations and demonstrations.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Create and manage sales leads through client interactions in person, over the telephone, and via email.
Requirements for the role:
- The drive, determination and motivation to succeed every day.
- An outgoing and friendly personality, especially while handling objections and negotiating pricing.
- Positive, enthusiastic, and passionate about the automotive industry.
- Ability to approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Excellent oral, written, communication and problem solving skills
- Experience and/or knowledge in Marine and Cargo/Utility Trailers is considered an asset.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record required.
Our commitment to you:
- Endless opportunity for career growth.
- FFUN and encouraging working environment.
- Competitive wages and endless bonus potential.
- Employee discounts on vehicle service, repairs, and parts.
- Five-day work week (includes Saturday)
- Health, Dental, and Insurance Benefits
It’s time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative team - based approach, to our more than 50 internal advancements each year, it’s easy to see the FFUN Group difference. We offer great career opportunities, excellent pay programs, terrific benefits, corporate support and training and an amazing culture defined by our core values: Driven to Grow, Team Player, FFUN Attitude and Down to Earth. If you have the drive, we have the opportunity!
Please submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.