CreditMaxx Auto Financing & Leasing; We are an industry leader in our field and our people make us a great place to work. Our agile, high energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success. We're incredibly proud of the team we have built and are looking for a like-minded individual to help us in our growth trajectory. Our vision is to be Canada’s market leader in alternative-based financial services solutions. Our culture has been shaped by the passion and integrity of our people, and we are guided by our mission and belief that every Canadian deserves the opportunity to purchase a vehicle with workable credit terms.
The Credit Portfolio Manager will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective maintenance of a designated portfolio of loans at an acceptable level of risk, by exercising sound credit judgment in approving and recommending applications, monitoring credit quality, conditions, and collection activity, thereby ensuring loan losses are minimized & follow the guidelines of company policy.
- Review, analyze and render decisions on incoming credit applications and/or credit exceptions
- Participate in building out the Credit Department to match the growth of the company
- Consider, recommend and when appropriate, implement efficiencies and improved systems and processes
- Maintain the corporate Credit Policy and recommend updates/changes to Senior Management
- Ensure credit applications are adjudicated promptly, within the Bank’s risk selection parameters.
- Ensure sound and timely credit decisions conforming to Bank policies and procedures by:
- exercising sound credit judgment in approving and declining credit applications
- presenting sound and effective recommendations on credit requests above established limits,
- ensuring credit applications are properly, accurately and completely investigated, analyzed and documented in relation to Bank policies and procedures;
- Maintaining a current awareness of the Bank’s loan policies, economic and business trends.
- Oversees an assigned portfolio, monitors unsatisfactory trends in risk ratings, credit conditions, overdue reporting, annual reviews etc., and initiates corrective action.
- Restructures credit requests as necessary to make bankable deals in line with Bank policy and guidelines. Negotiates with Finance Managers and Sales Managers to ensure credit terms and conditions are appropriate to ensure sound risk selection and that client needs are met.
- Participates in projects to ensure better efficiencies and uniformity/transparency to existing processes and procedures
What’s in it for you?
- Monthly salary & bonuses for reaching objectives
- In-house training, coaching and professional development
- Five-day work week (includes rotational Saturday)
- Full range of health benefits including medical and dental
- Strong knowledge and understanding of credit underwriting, administration, and monitoring practices
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- A team player with a positive attitude and highly motivated
- a good understanding of the bank’s lending policies and procedures; credit structuring, collateral & security documentation & registration, collections
If you have the drive to bring FFUN to life, we have the opportunity! Apply today by visiting www.ffun.com/careers.
Please indicate if you are willing to relocate to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan for this position!
Don’t wait any longer; start living your dream with us today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.