Job Title: Sales Associate
Job Status: Full-Time
Job Location: South 20 Dodge Chrysler
Job Summary: The Sales Associate is a customer focused and driven team member, oriented towards sharing their passion with customers and providing them with a positive buying experience.
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses, providing a memorable customer buying experience every time
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase
- Build strong rapport with customers
- Perform high-quality, professional, and a knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new and used vehicles
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards
- Create and manage sales leads through client interactions in person, over the telephone, and by email
- The ability to approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership's showroom or sales lot
- Excellent oral and written communication and problem solving skills
- Must have a valid Class 5 Saskatchewan Driver’s License upon employment
- The drive, determination and motivation to succeed every day
- An outgoing and friendly personality, especially while handling objections and negotiating pricing
- Positive, enthusiastic, and passionate about the automotive industry
- Previous dealership or automotive experience is considered an asset
Compensation & Benefits:
- Endless opportunity for career growth
- FFUN and encouraging working environment
- Competitive wages and endless bonus potential
- Employee discounts on vehicle service, repairs, and parts
- Health, Dental, and Insurance Benefits
The FFUN Group is an automotive and recreational retailer with nearly 30 locations throughout Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario. One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, we’re fueled by amazing people, and represent some of your favourite brands of automotive and recreational vehicles. However, it’s our corporate culture that really sets us apart. It’s more than just celebration lunches and beanbag chairs, it’s defined by our core values: Driven to Grow, Team Player, FFUN Attitude and Down to Earth. FFUN Group is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have the drive, we have the opportunity! Apply to work with the FFUN Team today!
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.