Job Title: Internet Sales Manager
Job Status: Full-Time
Job Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Job Summary: The Internet Sales Manager is a “tech-savvy” seasoned automotive sales professional with a desire for continuous learning and innovation while meeting challenges and goals.
- Phone and email Internet leads to book appointments and follow-up
- Work with clients on a daily basis following the FFUN Group Sales and Internet Processes
- Build and lead a talented and experienced staff, alert colleagues of emerging technologies or applications and the provide opportunities to integrate them into our operations
- Organize all leads received in a centralized location and work with an online client relation manager (CRM) to follow-up, track, and close Internet leads
- Report daily sales activities and updates to the Internet Sales Leader using various project management tools as a method of correspondence
- Ensure online inventory is relevant and provides enough information for the online consumer (pictures, descriptions, payments, APR, etc.)
- Develop various methods of qualifying online prospects and working towards benchmark goals on a monthly basis provided by management
- Identify and execute strategic partnerships to acquire compelling content, features, and online tools that support the website strategy
- Maintain or exceed an average front end and back end profit for the Internet Sales Department outlined by management
- Outstanding online communication skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and problem solving skills
- Must have a valid Class 5 Saskatchewan Driver’s License upon employment
- The drive, determination and motivation to succeed every day
- An outgoing and friendly personality, especially while handling objections and negotiating pricing
- Positive, enthusiastic, and passionate about the automotive industry
- Previous dealership or automotive experience is considered an asset
- Online sales experience is considered an asset
Compensation & Benefits:
- Endless opportunity for career growth
- FFUN and encouraging working environment
- Competitive wages and endless bonus potential
- Employee discounts on vehicle service, repairs, and parts
- Health, Dental, and Insurance Benefits
The FFUN Group is an automotive and recreational retailer with nearly 30 locations throughout Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario. One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, we’re fueled by amazing people, and represent some of your favourite brands of automotive and recreational vehicles. However, it’s our corporate culture that really sets us apart. It’s more than just celebration lunches and beanbag chairs, it’s defined by our core values: Driven to Grow, Team Player, FFUN Attitude and Down to Earth. FFUN Group is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have the drive, we have the opportunity! Apply to work with the FFUN Team today!
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.