Job Title: Service Manager
Job Status: Full-Time
Job Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Job Summary: The Service Manager ensures the smooth operations and financial performance of the dealership service department. The successful candidate for this position must have the ability to manage stressful situations and communicate effectively as they will be responsible for managing a team of advisors and technicians, providing training, support, and guidance.
- Setting a clear vision and goals for the service department in line with FFUN Group’s core values in order to achieve or exceed targeted performance
- Engaging and motivating the team to achieve key FFUN goals, performance metrics, operating guidelines, processes, policies, and standards
- Develop monthly and annual objectives for the department in collaboration with General Manager
- Maintain budgeted revenue and expense objectives for service department
- Provide prompt, dependable, high quality vehicle service to (internal & external) customers
- Establish departmental work schedule, balancing the work loads of all service personnel and technicians
- Review work-in-progress to ensure quality and timeliness
- Automotive service management experience
- Enthusiastic and eager to consistently set and achieve growth oriented targets and goals
- Strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees and vendors
- Proven leadership ability to attract, develop, and retain great talent and build a team environment
- A passion for leading and managing change for purposes of continuous improvement
- Strong financial and business acumen and the ability to drive revenue and profitability whilst managing expenses
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Experience and desire to effectively work with and leverage technology
- Must have a valid Class 5 Saskatchewan Driver’s License upon employment
- Experience as a professional mechanic is considered an asset
Compensation & Benefits:
- Endless opportunity for career growth
- FFUN and encouraging working environment
- Competitive wages and endless bonus potential
- Employee discounts on vehicle service, repairs, and parts
- Health, Dental, and Insurance Benefits
The FFUN Group is an automotive and recreational retailer with nearly 30 locations throughout Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario. One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, we’re fueled by amazing people, and represent some of your favourite brands of automotive and recreational vehicles. However, it’s our corporate culture that really sets us apart. It’s more than just celebration lunches and beanbag chairs, it’s defined by our core values: Driven to Grow, Team Player, FFUN Attitude and Down to Earth. FFUN Group is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have the drive, we have the opportunity! Apply to work with the FFUN Team today!
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.