Job Title: Sales Manager
Job Status: Full-Time
Job Location: FFUN Motor Sports Yorkton and Harley-Davidson of Yorkton
Job Summary: Sales Manager provides overarching leadership to the dealership, overseeing the sales department. This role drives the performance of the store by attracting, developing and retaining great talent and creating an exceptional buying and ownership experience for our customers. This position interacts daily with customers, sales, service and parts teams, regional and market leadership, manufacturer representatives and vendors, just to name a few.
- Setting a clear vision and goals for the sales department in line with FFUN Group’s core values in order to achieve or exceed targeted performance
- Managing a team of sales associates and provide training, support and guidance
- Engaging and motivating the team to achieve key FFUN goals, performance metrics, operating guidelines, processes, policies, and standards
- Developing monthly and annual objectives for the department in collaboration with general manager
- Maintaining budgeted revenue and expense objectives for the sales department
- Providing prompt, dependable, high quality service to (internal & external) customers
- Assisting sales associates with closing deals and ensuring units are ready for delivery
- Relevant sales management experience
- Enthusiastic and eager to consistently set and achieve growth oriented targets and goals
- Proven leadership ability to attract, develop, and retain great talent and build a team environment
- A passion for leading and managing change for purposes of continuous improvement across all aspects of the business
- Strong financial and business acumen and the ability to drive revenue and profitability whilst managing expenses
- Demonstrated oral and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Experience and desire to effectively work with and leverage technology
- Must have a valid Class 5 Saskatchewan Driver’s License upon employment
- The drive, determination and motivation to succeed every day
- Previous management experience within the sales department of a recreation dealership is considered an asset
- Knowledge and experience with motorsport and other products sold by the dealership is considered an asset
Compensation & Benefits:
- Endless opportunity for career growth
- FFUN and encouraging working environment
- Competitive wages and endless bonus potential
- Employee discounts on vehicle service, repairs, and parts
- Health, Dental, and Insurance Benefits
The FFUN Group is an automotive and recreational retailer with nearly 30 locations throughout Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario. One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, we’re fueled by amazing people, and represent some of your favourite brands of automotive and recreational vehicles. However, it’s our corporate culture that really sets us apart. It’s more than just celebration lunches and beanbag chairs, it’s defined by our core values: Driven to Grow, Team Player, FFUN Attitude and Down to Earth. FFUN Group is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have the drive, we have the opportunity! Apply to work with the FFUN Team today!
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.