Job Title: Journeyperson Automotive Service Technician
Job Status: Full-Time
Job Location: Village Auto Sales
Job Summary: The Journeyperson Automotive Service Technician diagnose services, repairs and replaces all parts of automobiles. The successful candidate of this position must be hard working and able to multi-task and manage multiple vehicle repair orders within the service department.
- Diagnosing and repairing vehicles
- Assisting with repair estimates
- Recommending maintenance
- Prepping, disassembling/reassembling
- Supervise work of apprentice technicians as assigned
- AST Journeyperson status required
- You must provide your own tools
- Commitment to quality and excellence
- A dedication to customer service
- Reliability and punctuality
- Must have a valid Class 5 Saskatchewan Driver’s License upon employment
- The drive, determination and motivation to succeed every day
- Positive, enthusiastic, and passionate about the automotive industry
- SGI Certification would be considered an asset
Compensation & Benefits:
- Endless opportunity for career growth
- FFUN and encouraging working environment
- Flat rate pay plans – work efficiently and have the potential to earn big!
- Employee discounts on vehicle service, repairs, and parts
- Health, Dental, and Insurance Benefits
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.