Job Title: Junior Parts Advisor
Job Status: Full-Time
Job Location: The Rock Harley-Davidson
Job Summary: The Junior Parts Advisor function is one of customer service, order and inventory management, and sales. The Junior Parts Advisor must excel at taking parts and accessory orders from internal, retail and wholesale customers, therefore increasing parts department sales.
- Assist technicians and service advisors in selecting and obtaining required parts in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner
- Provide exceptional customer service to all suppliers, customers, service technicians, and other dealership personnel
- Coordinate ordering, delivery, and installation of desired parts and accessories between the Parts, Service, and Sales Departments to meet customer expectations
- Manage perpetual inventory as per weekly schedule
- Inform technicians and advisors of the price and availability of parts
- Maintain orderly records of all repair orders, invoices, insurance estimates, and special order parts
- Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and deal with time sensitive deadlines and priorities
- Strong communication and interactive skills to provide excellent customer satisfaction
- Computer literacy and exceptional telephone etiquette
- Harley-Davidson or Recreational parts experience is an asset
- Must have a valid Driver’s License upon employment
- The drive, determination and motivation to succeed every day
- Positive, enthusiastic, and passionate about the automotive industry
- Parts Technician Certificate is considered an asset
- Previous dealership or automotive experience is considered an asset
Compensation & Benefits:
- Endless opportunity for career growth
- FFUN and encouraging working environment
- Competitive wages and endless bonus potential
- Employee discounts on vehicle service, repairs, and parts
- Health, Dental, and Insurance Benefits
The FFUN Group is an automotive and recreational retailer with nearly 30 locations throughout Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario. One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, we’re fueled by amazing people, and represent some of your favourite brands of automotive and recreational vehicles. However, it’s our corporate culture that really sets us apart. It’s more than just celebration lunches and beanbag chairs, it’s defined by our core values: Driven to Grow, Team Player, FFUN Attitude and Down to Earth. FFUN Group is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have the drive, we have the opportunity! Apply to work with the FFUN Team today!
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.