Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Status: Full-Time
Job Location: FFUN Group
Job Summary: The Payroll Administrator is a member of the FFUN Group Payroll Department, responsible for ensuring that all employees within the organization are paid accurately and on time.
Job Schedule: The schedule of this position is Monday-Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm.
- Calculate, process and record payroll for a number of FFUN companies for salaried, commissioned and hourly employees
- Ensure compliance in relation to industry standards, human resource policy, procedures, systems, corporate core values and business practices
- Perform accounting for payroll transactions and reconciliation of payroll accounts
- Communicate regularly with Managers and employees regarding payroll matters maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Maintain personnel files for changes
- Process year end and file T4’s
- Issue ROE’s
- Respond effectively and in a timely manner to payroll inquiries
- Post-secondary education in accounting or human resources, with a payroll specialty
- Professional credentials as a Payroll Professional or working toward these credentials
- Knowledgeable and compliant with payroll legislation and labour standards
- Experience with multiple pay models (hourly, salary, commission, bonuses, etc.)
- 2 to 4 years current experience processing complex payroll
- Organization and accuracy with superior data entry and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to thrive in a demanding environment
- Superior skills with computer payroll systems
- Adapt easily to change
- Customer service focus, responsive, pleasant, even-tempered and diplomatic
- Experience with a human resources information system (Great Plains, Clarity) is an asset
- Active membership in the Canadian Payroll Association and a professional Payroll Certification is an asset
Compensation & Benefits:
- Endless opportunity for career growth
- FFUN and encouraging working environment
- Employee discounts on vehicle service, repairs, and parts
- Health, Dental, and Insurance Benefits
The FFUN Group is an automotive and recreational retailer with nearly 30 locations throughout Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario. One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, we’re fueled by amazing people, and represent some of your favourite brands of automotive and recreational vehicles. However, it’s our corporate culture that really sets us apart. It’s more than just celebration lunches and beanbag chairs, it’s defined by our core values: Driven to Grow, Team Player, FFUN Attitude and Down to Earth. FFUN Group is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have the drive, we have the opportunity! Apply to work with the FFUN Team today!
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.