Job Title: Dealership Accountant
Job Status: Full-Time
FFUN Group is a Saskatoon-Based company with an opportunity to hire a Dealership Accountant for one of our Saskatoon locations. Reporting to the Group Controller, the Dealership Accountant will execute the financial reporting and analysis in order to support the dealership in its business strategies, related to its financial goals.
- Ensure timely and accurate maintenance of accounts payable, receivable, cash receipts, payroll and general ledger.
- Monitor inventory transactions and reconciliation of floor plan financing.
- Maintain a pre and post timetable of activities for month and year end closes, within the corporate timelines.
- Prepare financial statements in adherence to reporting requirements.
- Report and discuss financial results with the Group Controller and General Managers during monthly financial reviews.
- Collaborate with the General Manager to develop and maintain annual forecasts.
- Provide guidance, feedback, and direction to accounting staff.
- Provide regular updates on projects and analysis of financial results.
- Identify areas of improvement or concern and provide solutions to address them.
- Produce reports as requested.
- Some travel required
- Accounting Designation would be an asset.
- 5 or more years of experience.
- Progressive experience in an accounting role.
The perfect candidate is:
- Well organized
- Detail Orientated
Compensation & Benefits:
- Endless opportunity for career growth
- FFUN and encouraging working environment
- Employee discounts on vehicle service, repairs, and parts
- Health, Dental, and Insurance Benefits
We are FFUN Group - We bring FFUN to life. At FFUN we recognize that life is short and that it goes by in the blink of an eye. We can help people make the most of their lives by having fun, at any age. We offer great career opportunities, excellent pay programs, terrific benefits, corporate support, training and an amazing culture defined by our core values: Driven to Grow, Team Player, FFUN Attitude and Down to Earth.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers. Apply today to join our team!
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.