Job Title: IT Coordinator
Job Status: Full-Time
Job Summary: Play a key role in supporting the organization by providing IT support to a growing company operating under many roofs and four provinces.
- Support the on-boarding & termination process for staff
- Facilitate user requests for hardware, software, phone, user access, and more!
- Partnering with our business units to ensure their needs are understood
- Responding in a timely fashion to any user inquiries relating to IT Requests
- Ensuring inventory of equipment and software is kept up to date
- Maintaining policy and procedure documentation so it reflects the current process
- Client service orientation skills, acknowledging and responding to individual needs and perspectives
- Accountability skills, results oriented individual who takes ownership and delivers on commitments
- Ability to clearly communicate in a concise and tactful manner. Active objective listener with open and consistent communication
- Team player, works collaboratively with others to achieve common goals while adding value to the team
- Critical thinking skills, holds the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- IT experience considered an asset
- Relevant post-secondary education is considered an asset
Compensation & Benefits:
- Endless opportunity for career growth
- FFUN and encouraging working environment
- Employee discounts on vehicle service, repairs, and parts
- Health, Dental, and Insurance Benefits
The FFUN Group is an automotive and recreational retailer with nearly 30 locations throughout Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario. One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, we’re fueled by amazing people, and represent some of your favourite brands of automotive and recreational vehicles. However, it’s our corporate culture that really sets us apart. It’s more than just celebration lunches and beanbag chairs, it’s defined by our core values: Driven to Grow, Team Player, FFUN Attitude and Down to Earth. FFUN Group is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have the drive, we have the opportunity! Apply to work with the FFUN Team today!
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.