Job Title: Finance Manager
Job Status: Full-Time
Job Location: FFUN Motor Sports Saskatoon
Job Summary: The Finance Manager is a resourceful "deal maker", well versed in all available products and resources and is innovative in finding ways to put deals together.
- Provide customer service to clients during the finance stage of a recreational vehicle purchase
- Put forth maximum effort to get credit applications approved
- Timely and accurate completion of all vehicle purchase paperwork including tax, title and lien search/discharges
- Manager and ensure that all finance deals are paid with urgency
- Address and resolve any issues with Lenders or customers
- Minimum of two years related experience (can be a mix of Automotive/Recreational Sales and Finance)
- Excellent networking and customer service skills
- Assertive and upbeat, ambitious and enthusiastic
- Must be a creative deal maker
- Must have auto/recreational sales experience
- Must have a valid Class 5 Saskatchewan Driver’s License upon employment
- A passion for Motor Sports Equipment!
- The drive, determination and motivation to succeed every day
- An outgoing and friendly personality, especially while handling objections and negotiating pricing
- Positive, enthusiastic, and passionate about the automotive industry
- Previous dealership or automotive experience is considered an asset
Compensation & Benefits:
- Endless opportunity for career growth
- FFUN and encouraging working environment
- Competitive wages and endless bonus potential
- Employee discounts on vehicle service, repairs, and parts
- Health, Dental, and Insurance Benefits
The FFUN Group is an automotive and recreational retailer with nearly 30 locations throughout Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario. One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, we’re fueled by amazing people, and represent some of your favourite brands of automotive and recreational vehicles. However, it’s our corporate culture that really sets us apart. It’s more than just celebration lunches and beanbag chairs, it’s defined by our core values: Driven to Grow, Team Player, FFUN Attitude and Down to Earth. FFUN Group is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have the drive, we have the opportunity! Apply to work with the FFUN Team today!
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.