Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Job Title: Journeyperson Automotive Service Technician
Job Status: Full-Time
Job Location: Kia of Prince Albert
Job Summary: The Journeyperson Automotive Service Technician diagnose services, repairs and replaces all parts of automobiles. The successful candidate of this position must be hard working and able to multi-task and manage multiple vehicle repair orders within the service department.
- Diagnosing and repairing vehicles
- Assisting with repair estimates
- Recommending maintenance
- Prepping, disassembling/reassembling
- Supervise work of apprentice technicians as assigned
- AST Journeyperson status required
- You must provide your own tools
- Commitment to quality and excellence
- A dedication to customer service
- Reliability and punctuality
- Must have a valid Class 5 Saskatchewan Driver’s License upon employment
- The drive, determination and motivation to succeed every day
- Positive, enthusiastic, and passionate about the automotive industry
- SGI Certification would be considered an asset
Compensation & Benefits:
- Endless opportunity for career growth
- FFUN and encouraging working environment
- Flat rate pay plans – work efficiently and have the potential to earn big!
- Employee discounts on vehicle service, repairs, and parts
- Health, Dental, and Insurance Benefits
The FFUN Group is an automotive and recreational retailer with nearly 30 locations throughout Saskatchewan, Alberta and Ontario. One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, we’re fueled by amazing people, and represent some of your favourite brands of automotive and recreational vehicles. However, it’s our corporate culture that really sets us apart. It’s more than just celebration lunches and beanbag chairs, it’s defined by our core values: Driven to Grow, Team Player, FFUN Attitude and Down to Earth. FFUN Group is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have the drive, we have the opportunity! Apply to work with the FFUN Team today!
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online to www.ffun.com/careers.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted.